[Krypton-users] Krypton service stop 2014-08-26 09:00-13:00

Kent Engström kent at nsc.liu.se
Tue Aug 26 10:41:41 CEST 2014

kent at nsc.liu.se (Kent Engström) writes:
>> Start of downtime: 2014-08-26 09:00 CEST
>> Estimated end of downtime: 2014-08-26 13:00 CEST
>
> The downtime has begun and all the Krypton nodes are shut off.

During the power maintenance, things went wrong and all power was shut
down in Hangaren where Krypton, Accumulus storage etc is located.

We will be bringing up Krypton and Accumulus as soon as we can,
but if some hardware was damaged during the unexpected poweroff, things may
take some time. We will update you on the situation.

--
Kent Engström, National Supercomputer Centre
kent at nsc.liu.se, +46 13 28 4444