[Neolith-users] Neolith, Kappa and Matter downtime 2011-11-22 00:00-23:59 CET

Mats Kronberg kronberg at nsc.liu.se
Tue Nov 15 07:42:55 CET 2011

Reminder: please don't forget that Neolith, Kappa and Matter will be
unavailable next Tuesday!

Also note that since it is now less than seven days until the service stop,
7-day jobs on Kappa and Matter will no longer start normally. On Neolith
this will start happening on Saturday (3-day jobs).

Until the service stop, only jobs shorter than the remaining time until the
stop (2011-11-22 00:00 CET) can be started.

A graphical view of this:
http://www.nsc.liu.se/cgi-bin/neolithstatus
http://www.nsc.liu.se/cgi-bin/matterstatus
http://www.nsc.liu.se/cgi-bin/kappastatus