[Snic-users] SNIC training survey

Torben Rasmussen torbenr at nsc.liu.se
Tue Dec 3 10:03:29 CET 2013

To plan future training activities within SNIC, we would like to
understand the training needs of our user communities. We would
therefore like you to participate in a training survey, which is
accessible from:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/snic_training_2013

The survey has 25 questions and should take less than 10 minutes to
complete. Please complete the survey at your earliest convenience. Your
time and input is very much appreciated!

We apologize if you receive multiple copies of this announcement.

Kind regards,
Torben, NSC
On behalf of Joachim Hein (SNIC training coordinator)