[Snic-users] Problems on Triolith, Kappa, Matter

Mats Kronberg kronberg at nsc.liu.se
Thu Feb 19 16:29:42 CET 2015

The problem affecting the /home file system is identified, and we are
waiting for the storage vendor to provide a fix.

The other file systems (/proj, /software) are not affected, but
without the /home file system, users cannot log in.

We do not believe that any user data on /home has been lost.

We are also restoring the last backup of the /home file system. If we
cannot save the existing /home file system, the plan is to use the
backup (which was performed early yesterday morning).

We will let you know when we have more information, or the systems are
back online.

--
Mats Kronberg, NSC Support <support at nsc.liu.se>