[Storage-users] Service stop gridftp extented part 2

Tom Langborg tom at nsc.liu.se
Thu Apr 29 17:40:17 CEST 2010

Hi

It seems that reconcile operation take much longer time then expected.
This operation is still running. And don't have any estimated time for
this any more.
I have to extend the service stop to Wednesday.
If there is some problem with data you need to move before Wednesday.
Pleas give me some information and i can probably help you.
The reason to extend it to wednesday is that i have to stop it any way
on thusday because the service stop on vagn is affecting gridftp also.

I am sorry for this delay and that I couldn't foresee the time on some
operations take.

--
mvh
Tom Langborg