[Triolith-users] All jobs lost

Pär Andersson paran at nsc.liu.se
Wed Jul 4 12:04:29 CEST 2012

Dear Triolith testers.

A failed software upgrade caused all jobs (running and queued) on
Triolith to be lost today at 11:22. I apologize for the inconvenience
caused by this.

Technical details
As a part of finalizing the software environment on Triolith we upgraded
the resource manager SLURM from pre-release version 2.4.0-pre4 to the
recently released stable version 2.4.1. Among other things 2.4.1 was
supposed to fix a problem where jobs was lost during upgrades, but
apparently that fix did not work properly on Triolith.

Regards,
Pär Andersson
NSC