[Triolith-users] More Triolith compute nodes!

Mats Kronberg kronberg at nsc.liu.se
Mon Nov 5 16:09:21 CET 2012

A few minutes ago we made another 192 nodes available to all Triolith
users, bringing the total to 624.

This number is more than enough to cover the time allocated to all
current Triolith projects, thus ending the period when Triolith was
oversubscribed. I would like to thank you for your patience during the
last few months, while we installed Triolith while simultaneously
retiring Neolith.

We expect to make most of the remaining 576 nodes available to users
within a few weeks.

--
Mats Kronberg, NSC Support <support at nsc.liu.se>