[Triolith-users] Triolith service stop on Tuesday from 15:00

Mats Kronberg kronberg at nsc.liu.se
Wed Oct 24 09:33:57 CEST 2012

Tonight's test was a success. In fact, the system was so stable that we
have decided to extend the service stop a few more hours in order to run
one additional test on the complete system. By running this additional test
now, we can avoid having another full service stop later.

We estimate that the additional test will take between 2 and 8 hours.

--
Mats Kronberg, NSC Support <support at nsc.liu.se>