[Vagn-users] Maintenance work on Accumulus filesystems Monday September 16 8-17 CEST

Fredrik Nyström freny at nsc.liu.se
Fri Sep 13 12:08:02 CEST 2013

Dear Vagn Users,

in addition, we will also need to unmount the following filesystems for
maintenance.

/nobackup/fouo1
/nobackup/smhid7
/nobackup/rossby14

Same as before, please do not run jobs or otherwise try to access
affected file systems during maintenance period. Remaining processes
will be killed when file systems are unmounted on Monday September 16
08:00 CEST.

We will send an update as soon as the maintenance is done.

Regards / Fredrik

--
Fredrik Nyström, National Supercomputer Centre
freny at nsc.liu.se, +46 13 28 5718