[Vagn-users] Done - Re: Maintenance work on Accumulus filesystems Monday September 16 8-17 CEST

Fredrik Nyström freny at nsc.liu.se
Mon Sep 16 13:08:20 CEST 2013

Dear Vagn Users,

filesystems /nobackup/fouo1, /nobackup/smhid7, /nobackup/rossby14,
/nobackup/fouo3, /nobackup/smhid10 and /nobackup/rossby17 once again
available on Vagn.

- Filesystems /nobackup/fouo3, /nobackup/rossby17 and /nobackup/smhid10
has been moved from temporary storage to dedicated servers for each
filesystem.

- Quota enabled on /nobackup/fouo1, /nobackup/rossby14 and
/nobackup/smhid7. This means we will have diskinfo files without running
du (which is very time consuming).

Regards / Fredrik

--
Fredrik Nyström, National Supercomputer Centre
freny at nsc.liu.se, +46 13 28 5718