[Vagnekman-users] Access to Vagn open (but read-only)

Johan Raber raber at nsc.liu.se
Wed Dec 2 15:10:42 CET 2009

Dear Vagn users,

Access to Vagn is now open for all users with a username beginning with
"x_" or "sm_" on the resource. For technical reasons your access will be
restricted to read-only for your home directories.

Due to time constraints, we have not been able to perform a completely
thorough examination of the technical solution we have chosen, hence the
read-only access safety measure, so please report any odd behaviour you
discover. Write access will be allowed as soon as we can bring up /home
the normal way.

Best regards,
NSC support