[Vagnekman-users] Re: Information about Ekman service window the last week of September

lama at pdc.kth.se lama at pdc.kth.se
Fri Oct 2 12:18:06 CEST 2009

Update,

the Scampi license issue should be resolved. If
you experience problems, please let us know.

We also take the chance to repeat/relay the info on the flash-news-page:

2009-09-29 at 12:00 [Ekman]
   Between Thursday the 8th of October at 09:00 and Friday the 9th of October
   at 17:00, Ekman will be inaccessible due to a cooling acceptance test. We
   are sorry for any inconvenience that this might cause.

Thus, no jobs will start that would overlap with the above interval in time.

(this also is hinted in spq/spstatus)

regards,
lars/pdc-staff.
- - -