[Vagnekman-users] Notification about unexpected events on Ekman

Michael Schliephake michs at kth.se
Thu Nov 11 14:41:56 CET 2010

Dear Users,

sometimes we have to face unexpected events during the operation of Ekman. As some of you probably know, at PDC there is a notification about such events with "flashnews". There we announce interruptions of the operation as well as its reinstantiation.

These flashnews are published on the PDC website as well as by e-mail. Yesterday we agreed with the speakers of the Ekman user groups that the Flashnews will be forwarded automatically also to the vagnekman-users mailing list. This is a low traffic mailing list, where you will read about specific problems of Ekman as well as some more general problems like problems to reach PDC over the internet and other disturbing things.

Best regards -- Med vänlig hälsning

Michael
--
KTH Royal Institute of Technology
PDC Center for High Performance Computing