[Vagnekman-users] FYI: Copy of Flashnews

Michael Schliephake michs at kth.se
Wed Oct 27 00:47:41 CEST 2010

After several security incidents during the last weeks (1 three weeks before, 3 in the course of the last week) has been released several update of the Linux distribution. For this reason we are going to install all compute nodes new. Therefore the node allocation to jobs has been stopped. In the course of the day we will install most of the nodes and give them back then to the general use. The login node will be not available after lunch between 13.30 and 14.30. Just now running jobs will continue to work.

Best regards -- Med vänlig hälsning

Michael Schliephake
--
KTH Royal Institute of Technology
PDC Center for High Performance Computing

--=======u184246340928595=--
ReSent-Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 10:18:34 +0200 (CEST)
ReSent-From: Per Lundqvist <perl at nsc.liu.se>
ReSent-To: vagnekman-users <vagnekman-users at lists.nsc.liu.se>
ReSent-Subject: FYI: Copy of Flashnews
ReSent-Message-ID: <alpine.LRH.2.00.1010271018340.16924 at mail.nsc.liu.se>
ReSent-User-Agent: Alpine 2.00 (LRH 1167 2008-08-23)