[Berzelius-users] Update: Problems creating files on Berzelius shared storage

Henrik Henriksson hx at nsc.liu.se
Mon Apr 3 18:23:04 CEST 2023

We expect Berzelius to become partially or fully available sometime
tomorrow. Currently running jobs (that haven't crashed yet) should be
able to complete normally, but please double check for any missing
output files.

Login nodes are available, and we expect them to remain so.

We are running filesystem operations to clear out the issue, but these
operations take a fair bit of time to perform. As such, these operations
will run over night, after which we expect the filesystem to be healthy
enough to resume normal operations sometime tomorrow.

--
Henrik Henriksson
NSC