[Gimle-users] File system /nobackup/rossby14 full

Kent Engström kent at nsc.liu.se
Mon Apr 18 10:24:09 CEST 2011

Dear Gimle Users,

the rossby14 filesystem is full. Not only does "df" for
the whole filesystem indicate this:

mds4:/rossby14        161T  159T  499G 100% /nobackup/rossby14

Behind the scenes, we also get warnings about several of the involved
object storage servers having totally full file systems.

We suggest that you move some data to a file system with some available
space.

If you are to move substantial amounts of data, we recommend that
you allocate an interactive node, use rsync to transfer the data,
verify that it is OK, delete from source. We are happy to help you with
this is you want.

--
Kent Engström, National Supercomputer Centre
kent at nsc.liu.se, +46 13 28 4444