[Snic-users] Neolith/Kappa/Matter: possible slow performance and/or unscheduled stop during weekend

Mats Kronberg kronberg at nsc.liu.se
Wed Nov 23 08:51:12 CET 2011

Update: We are still waiting for information from the file system vendor.
But even if they come up with a perfect solution to this problem, it will
still take several hours to apply a fix, check the file system and restart
the clusters.

Neolith is sometime after lunch today. But it may take much longer than
that if we need to do a full restore of the file system from backup.

If you urgently need access to some of your files during this downtime, we
can probably arrange something. But please don't ask unless its really
necessary as we will probably be quite busy today...

I will send out another update later today.

NSC apologizes for the inconvenience,

//Mats

--
Mats Kronberg, NSC Support <support at nsc.liu.se>