[Vagnekman-users] Access to Vagn closed until further notice

Johan Raber raber at nsc.liu.se
Wed Nov 4 17:33:19 CET 2009

Dear users,

To investigate filesystem problems on Vagn, all access to the cluster is
closed until further notice. The extent of the problem is as yet
undetermined but seems to mostly involve the filesystem /nobackup/vagn1.

We regret any inconvenience this may cause you and the lack of information
provided here. As soon as we know what is going on we will let you know,
however.

Best regards,
Johan Raber

--